To Amuse and Delight

Thursday, November 27, 2014

hAppY THAnKSgIVINg !

I am thankful to God every single day. For his blessings, his presence, his communion with me. I can't express my thankfulness enough for miracles and for supernatural healings he has allowed me. He has proven his love for me in countless ways, how can I say "Thanks"? 

My daughter raced outside this morning because it was snowing. This photo captures her unbridled joy. She raised her face and hands to the falling snow.  I don't have the words to say how thankful I am. But this image says it.

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with joy and wonder. 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Eve,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, dear friend! Yours looks to be a bit "whiter" than ours in Missouri. Enjoy the snow!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to the foods you'll be posting this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I am thankful to God too just like you! God is so so Good! Amen?
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete