To Amuse and Delight

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Punk Nugget

Introducing the latest addition to our pig pen. The breeder called her Cream Pie, my girls dubbed her The Punk Nugget. She is sweet and sassy and, as you can see very cute.

This is what she looks like right side up.

The Nugget was quickly accepted by the other gals and has settled in quite nicely. This is our current pig crew- The Groke (formerly Molly), The Punk Nugget, May and Little. We love them all, but we will always remember our first guinea pigs, the ones who started us out on this pig loving journey.

Gone but not forgotten - Pumpkin, Penny (my 1st and all time favorite) and The Woogie. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eve,

    What sweet little pigs you have! If I could wheedle my way into having some on top of the ducks, chickens, dog, and cat, I sure would. :)

    Love,
    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete