To Amuse and Delight

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Autumn Tea Cosies in the shop

My fingers are cold as I type this. As soon as I'm done I'm running for another cup of hot tea. Yep, it's that time of year again. The Autumn chill is upon us here in NY. I just finished a batch of Fall themed Tea Cosies. Some for my etsy shop
 and some to be sold at Florrie Kaye's Tea Room.

 Storybook Houses make me wonder who may be passing in and out of little doors.  

Of course mushrooms must pop up before the frost comes.

A friend suggested I make some tea cup cosies. I'd never thought of that before, but I gave it a shot. They are pretty cute. I enjoy seeing a couple of these littles on my table even if they are empty. They look like little mushroom houses, bringing a jolly pop of warmth to a chilly day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment