To Amuse and Delight

Friday, January 25, 2019

I have been Instagramed

Hello! 
This is my first Utah winter. We have lots of beautiful snow, but it's different that NY snow. Because of the lack of humidity, it is not heavy, soggy and icy. The roads are dry and we haven't lost power once. Yay!
In NY, it was a pretty common occurrence for us to lose power for a week at a time. For us that meant, no light, no heat, no flushing! Eek!

Besides enjoying this beautiful nature, I have been busy editing that craft/kit book I told you about and I have succumbed to peer pressure and joined Instagram. "Peers" being my family and friends. I am glad to be there, running into old and new friends, getting even more inspiration to make beautiful things. 
If you would like to connect with me on Instagram:
Children of Eve/ eve crespo

If you do visit me there, let me know you are a blogger friend. I would love to say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment